Open Beta Incoming
Last month it was mentioned an open beta of Rifle Storm is planned. It’s still coming. Beta access will given on the mailing list, so be sure to be subscribed (see below this page). To get you excited, here more info on the beta.
What’s in the beta?
- Play full game for free.
- Each run will be around 2 - 2.5 hours long.
- Select a squad to start with (only one at the moment).
- Enter into a randomly generated world with random events, battles, boss fights and store.
- There is limited content like maps, weapons, classes, events but more will be added soon.
- The game is permadeath – lose your squad, the game completely resets.
- Each run features 6 phases, select your next phase, until you reach the final phase.
- Final phase is a multi-leveled bunker raid on the target leader.
- Still in heavy development expect bugs and lots of changes.
Navigate around randomly generated regions
When will it start?
It will start Oct 1st. We will do our best to meet this.
When will it end?
The open beta will be free for newsletter subscribers until the end of this year. Updates will be released as development progresses.
Why do an open beta?
The purpose of this is to collect player feedback. A discord bot will be setup to automatically collect bug reports and feedback. This will be used to improve the game and build an audience for launch.
How to join?
Subscribe to the mailing list at the bottom of this page. On Oct 1st you will receive a link to download and play the game.